Chia Pudding with Strawberry Coulis
Making chia pudding is always a good idea! Easy to prepare and healthy; have it for breakfast, lunch or dessert!
- 6 tbsp PRANA organic chia seeds
- 2 cups almond milk
- 3 tbsp maple syrup, divided
- ½ tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh local strawberries
- In a mason jar, stir together the chia, almond milk, 2 tbsp maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Let sit for about 30 minutes for the chia seeds to absorb the milk.
- Shake every 5 minutes to prevent the chia from sinking to the bottom and sticking to the sides of the jar.
- For the coulis, mix the strawberries and the remaining 1 tbsp maple syrup in a blender.
- To assemble, alternate layers of pudding and coulis in a Mason jar.
- Garnish with strawberries.