Chocolate and Hazelnut Popsicles
If there's one thing that makes kids go crazy in summer, it's popsicles! It's the season for frozen treats and popsicles are just about the easiest thing you can make at home. The combinations of flavours are practically endless and are always a surefire hit with both kids and adults. Aside from the regular fruit juices, try adding chia seeds, nut milks and nut butters to find your perfect flavour combo. You'll love the mix of hazelnuts and chocolate in this one!
- 2 cups almond milk
- 2 tbsp PRANA organic hazelnut butter
- 1/3 cup + 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup PRANA organic raw cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp ground vanilla
- 1/8 tsp guar gum (optional)
- Put all ingredients in a blender and mix at maximum setting until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle moulds, insert popsicle sticks and freeze for at least 4 hours.