Reports To: US Director of sales
We are looking for an eager, high-energy and ambitious self-starter to join our growing team as a Sales representative. Get involved in this adventure shared by people who are passionate about the organic foods industry.
Work with provincial distributors, clients and retailers to effectively and measurably improve PRANA’s distribution, merchandising and position in the marketplace.
Develop and maintain relationships with customers in various retailer chains and health food stores. Be proactive and effective in identifying mutual opportunities. Develop, align and successfully implement short and long-term sales plans and objectives. Thoroughly communicate all objectives and goals with PRANA’s different departments and respective customers.
Specific Responsibilities of the Job
The candidate’s main goal is to sell products and to complete assigned objectives from the marketing team for specific given territories. The candidate will be on the road 90% of the time.
- Maximize sales & distribution of products in given territories
- Manage budget with best ROI related to given territories and respect goals
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers
- Show creativity and innovation when merchandising products
- Maximize product visibility in given territory
- BA in Business Administration
- Knowledge of the grocery industry, basic sales experience
- Applied sales techniques
- Clear communication and negotiating skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
- Good customer relations
- Ability to handle facts & figures
- Ability to work independently
- Energetic, well-spoken and determined
- Strategic thinking
Certificates, Licenses, Registration & Other requests
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift retail-sized cases
- Lively participation at conventions and shows