Almond and Matcha Magic chocolate bark “cookie dough” energy balls
When you need a little pick me up, fear not: our new Matcha Magic chocolate barks are here for you! Whether you’re eating them right out the bag or making these delicious energy balls, this chocolate bark won’t let you down.
- 1 ½ cup powdered almonds
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/3 cup Matcha Magic chocolate bark, coarsely chopped
- Grated coconut (optional)
- Add powdered almonds, matcha powder, coconut oil and maple syrup to the food processor and pulse until a sandy dough is formed.
- Add the chopped chocolate bark and pulse a few more times.
- Form balls with your hands and roll them in grated coconut if you wish. If the dough doesn’t seem humid enough, add a spoonful of water at a time until you reach the right consistency.