Almond Hazelnut Sesame Milk
A sumptuous nut milk that will give your recipes a deep, flavourful kick!
- ½ cup PRANA organic raw European almonds
- ½ cup PRANA organic raw hazelnuts
- ½ cup PRANA organic Brazil nuts
- ¼ cup PRANA organic whole sesame seeds
- 5 cups water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup PRANA organic raw blue agave syrup
- 1 pinch of salt
- Soak the nuts and sesame seeds in water for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Thoroughly rinse the nuts and sesame using a sieve.
- Add the nuts and seeds to a blencer and blend at high speed.
- Filter with a nut milk bag and squeeze the mixture to take as much milk out as possible.
- Rinse the blender, add the nut milk with agave syrup, vanilla to taste and blend for a few more seconds.
PRESERVATION: The milk will stay fresh up to 5 days in the fridge.