Almond Milk In A Pinch
This homemade ultra-nutritious and all-natural almond milk recipe is as delicious as it is quick to make! This milk will keep for several days in the refrigerator.
- 1 cup PRANA organic raw European almonds
- 4 cups water
- 3 PRANA organic Medjool dates
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Soak almonds for 4 hours, or overnight.
- Rinse and drain the almonds. If your blender is not powerful enough to blend unsoaked dates, soak the pitted Medjool dates for 30 minutes in 1 cup of water.
- Blend almonds and water on high speed for about 1 minute.
- Filter and squeeze the mix through a nut milk bag. Pour the almond milk in the blender.
- Add the vanilla and dates to the blender containing the almond milk and blend together.