Banana, Hazelnut Butter and Cashew Milk Smoothie
Swap your usual nut milk for cashew milk in this smoothie for a smooth, rich taste. It's also quick and easy - you'll be craving this smoothie immediately after finishing it.
- 1 cup PRANA organic non-roasted cashews
- 3 cups water
- A pinch sea salt
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup cashew milk (see below)
- 1 banana
- 1/2 tsp PRANA organic raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp of PRANA organic hazelnut butter
- 1 tsp PRANA organic raw maca powder
- Soak the cashews in a large bowl of water for 4 hours or overnight. Rinse, then drain after they are done soaking.
- Blend all ingredients together in a high speed blender. The cashew milk does not need to be strained and will keep for 3 to 4 days when kept in an airtight container in the fridge. Make sure to shake or mix before serving.
- In a high speed blender, mix together all the ingredients until smooth.