Cacao and Nut Energy Balls
Energy balls are easy to make and are loved by all. The whole family will want to join in on the fun and make their own! Add them to your lunchbox or have them as a snack to recharge after outdoor activities!
- 10 PRANA organic Medjool dates, pitted
- ½ cup PRANA organic raw pecans
- ½ cup PRANA organic raw walnuts
- ½ cup PRANA organic finely grated coconut, plus for coating
- ½ cup PRANA organic raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp PRANA organic fair trade ground Ceylon true cinnamon
- 1 pinch PRANA unrefined Algarve sea salt
- ⅛ cup PRANA organic raw blue agave syrup or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp PRANA organic raw maca powder
- Put all the ingredients, except for the agave or maple syrup, in a food processor.
- While the food processor is activated, slowly add the agave or maple syrup. Continue mixing until well combined.
- Using your hands, roll the mixture into bite-size balls then roll in the coconut to coat.