Cauliflower Couscous with Fresh Herbs and Grilled Pumpkin Seeds
This delicious cauliflower couscous recipe is gluten-free and raw. Cauliflower is rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxydants. Makes a great lunch or picnic dish!
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup fresh dill
- 1/2 cup PRANA organic raw European pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup PRANA organic cranberries, sweetened with apple juice
- 1 cup green peas, cooked
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- sea salt and ground pepper, to taste
- Cut the cauliflower up into sections and put in a food processor. Pulse to break them down to a fine couscous-like texture. Set aside.
- Finely chop the parsley and dill.
- In a dry pan, toast the pumpkin seeds on medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Finely chop the garlic and mix with the lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the cauliflower couscous, herbs, cranberries, peas and half the grilled pumpkin seeds.
- To serve, divide into bowls, drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with more grilled pumpkin seeds.