Choco Orange Truffles
Raw cacao, maca powder, cashews and finally a touch of orange...No better way to celebrate the month of love than with a recipe for delicious truffles! These ingredients mix perfectly into a dessert that gives you energy and happiness with every bite... and maybe a boost in lidibo too!
- 1 cup PRANA organic non-roasted cashews
- 1 cup PRANA organic raw cocoa powder
- ¾ cup melted cocoa butter
- ½ cup agave syrup or maple syrup
- ½ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- ¼ cup powdered orange zest or cocoa powder for decoration
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp PRANA organic raw maca powder
- With a high speed blender, mix the cashews, agave syrup, orange zest, orange juice and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the melted cocoa butter, cocoa powder and maca powder and mix until well blended.
- Put in a covered bowl and place in the refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
- To facilitate processing, remove the bowl from the refrigerator and leave at room temperature 30 minutes before shaping the truffles. Use your hands to shape the mixture into balls half the size of a ping-pong ball.
- Decorate with the orange zest or, if you prefer, diced pistachios or almonds. Serve immediately or store the truffles in the fridge in an air-tight container. Share & enjoy!!