Coffee Flavoured Cashew Butter
Cashews are amongst the most nutritious nuts. They can easily be incorporated into many recipes as they are so versatile and smooth. They make a great source of magnesium, copper and iron. But we should warn you, this coffee-cashew butter (with added maca) spread is highly addictive! This is an extremely easy recipe that can be stored in an air tight container for up to 2 weeks.
- 2 cups PRANA organic non-roasted cashews
- 1 tsp PRANA organic coconut oil
- A pinch of sea salt
- 2 tbsp espresso
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp PRANA organic maca powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup water
- Soak the cashews for 3 hours, or overnight.
- In a high speed blender, mix together all the ingredients until the texture resembles that of a nut butter (about 5 to 7 minutes). Add water to reach your desired consistency.