Field Berry Popsicles
If there's one thing that makes kids go crazy in summer, it's popsicles! It's the season for frozen treats and popsicles are just about the easiest thing you can make at home. The combinations of flavours are practically endless and are always a surefire hit with both kids and adults. Aside from the regular fruit juices, try adding chia seeds, nut milks and nut butters to find your perfect flavour combo.
- 2 cups frozen berries of your choice (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, cherries, etc.)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cup water
- Heat all ingredients together in a saucepan.
- Remove from heat when the mixture begins to simmer (do not bring to a boil).
- Let cool a few minutes, pour into moulds and insert popsicle sticks.
- Let set in the freezer at least 4 hours.