Fig Energy Balls
No cooking required for this easy and nutritious snack. Full of vitamins and minerals, these energy balls will give you the boost you need when the afternoon fatigue hits!
- ½ cup almond or other nut butter
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp PRANA organic coconut oil
- 1 tspvanilla extract
- 1 cup quinoa flakes
- ¼ cup PRANA organic hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp PRANA organic whole black ProactivChia seeds
- ½ cup PRANA organic figs
- ½ cup PRANA organic raw walnuts
- A pinch of sea salt
- Melt the coconut oil over low heat.
- Chop the figs and walnuts into small pieces.
- In a bowl, mix the nut butter with the maple syrup, melted coconut oil and vanilla essence.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Using your hands, form 12 balls and place them on a baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before eating.