Gluten-Free Pancakes with Pistachio Butter
Tender and fluffy, these gluten-free pancakes absolutely must be generously drizzled with our amazing organic pistachio butter - it's so dreamy, it makes everything better!
- 1 ½ cups coconut milk
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup white rice flour
- 1 ½ cup tapioca starch
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp PRANA organic golden flax seeds, ground
- In a medium bowl, mix coconut milk and apple cider vinegar. Set aside 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add vanilla, maple syrup, and melted coconut oil to coconut milk and mix.
- Incorporate wet and dry ingredients. The batter may be thicker than regular pancake mixes, but that's normal. (If it seems much too thick, add 1 to 2 tbsp coconut or other nut milk to thin it out.)
- Heat a nonstick frying pan and add a bit of vegetable oil, ideally basting with a pastry brush. Pour ¼ cup or so of pancake batter and cook 3 minutes or until bubbles start appearing. Flip pancake and cook 2 minutes more. Set aside in a plate and repeat with remaining pancake batter.
Serve with our fabulous organic pistachio butter.