If you're looking for a fun cooking activity to do with the kids and for a great afternoon snack, look no further! Kids will love helping with this simple snack that requires only a few ingredients. These hazelnut and banana roll-ups taste best when freshly made, so put some hazelnut butter-maple syrup mix aside for the next snack time. If you're feeling a bit more indulgent, you can add some cacao powder, vanilla and a pinch of salt to turn it into our amazing homemade chocolate-hazelnut spread! All you need to do is spread it on a tortilla, add a banana and some chopped hazelnuts, roll it up, slice it... and voila! Our hazelnut butter is a must-try product and it doesn't contain any added cacao or sugar - nothing but wholesome roasted hazelnuts. It's the quality of the hazelnuts that makes this spread so reminiscent of another beloved commercial hazelnut spread, despite having no added ingredients. Its rich, smooth and creamy texture simply melts in your mouth!
- 1 wheat tortilla
- 1/4 cup PRANA organic hazelnut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 5 PRANA organic raw hazelnuts, finely chopped
- 1 banana
- Lightly heat the tortilla in a pan.
- In a small bowl, mix the hazelnut butter with the maple syrup.
- Spread a generous amount of hazelnut-maple mix on the tortilla.
- Sprinkle with chopped hazelnuts.
- Place the banana on one end of the tortilla and roll it up tight.
- Cut into slices.