Iced Chai Maca Latte
A refreshing, spicy and energizing drink!
- 1 ¼ cup PRANA organic raw European almonds
- 5 cups water (not for soaking)
- 2 pouches black tea (quantity equivalent to the amount contained in)
- 1 pinch PRANA organic fair trade whole black pepper, ground
- 1 tsp PRANA organic fair trade ground Ceylon true cinnamon
- 15 whole cardamom seeds
- ¼ inch organic fresh ginger (unpeeled)
- 5 tbsp PRANA organic raw blue agave syrup
- 1 tbsp PRANA organic raw maca powder
- Ice cubes
- Soak almonds 4 hours or overnight. Discard water and rinse well.
- Put all ingredients except ice cubes in a high-speed blender. Blend for approximately 1 minute.
- Filter mixture through a nut milk bag. Squeeze the bag to extract the maximum amount of milk.
- Put ice cubes in a glass and pour the drink on top.