- 3/4 cup water
- 2 Earl Grey tea bags
- 2 PRANA Organic Medjool Dates
- 1/2 cup unsweetened plant-based milk
- Boil water.
- Measure 3/4 cups of boil water and pour into a bowl or a large mug.
- Add tea bags to boiling water, cover with a plate and let steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and transfer boiling water to a blender along with dates and 1/4 cup of plant-based milk if you have a milk frother or all of the milk if you don’t have one. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer into a mug.
- If you have a frother, froth the remaining 1/4 cup of milk and pour into your cup.