Mango chia pudding with citrus
While our classic recipes for chia pudding are either flavoured with vanilla or chocolate, we came up with this fruity version as a reminder that spring is on its way! This flavour combo also makes an excellent smoothie, simply blend without the chia seeds.
- 1 cup mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 orange
- 1/2 banana
- Juice of 1 lime
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 1/2 cup nut milk of your choice
- 4 tbsp PRANA organic whole black Proactivchia seeds
- Mix all the ingredients except for the chia seeds together in a blender.
- Pour the mix into a large Mason jar and add the chia seeds. Close the jar and shake vigorously. Let sit for 3 minutes and shake again. Refrigerate and let sit for 20 to 30 minutes.