No-Bake Apple Pie And Nut Butter Bars
Our most recent collaboration with Sina from HappyGreyLucky blog brought life to these delicious no-bake apple pie and nut butter bars. This fall-inspired snack recipe is quite easy to prepare and ready to welcome the new season. Max. 10 minutes and you’re all set to complete the lunchbox!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup PRANA nut butter (Sina used hazelnut and almond)
- 1/3 cup apple sauce
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 apple, diced
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- Heat 1 tbsp coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the diced apples, cinnamon, and nutmeg, and cook for 3 minutes (or until the apples are just beginning to soften). Turn off the heat, and allow the apples to cool.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Stir in cooled apples.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish lined with parchment paper (an 8″ rectangular baking dish is ideal but anything with a raised side will do).
- Refrigerate until firm and then slice into squares to serve. Best eaten cold!