Pumpkin Spice Smoothie Bowl
If you love everything “Pumpkin Spice" but want something with a more wholesome twist, try this. The banana, almond butter and superseeds provide a sustained boost of energy while the pumpkin puree and spice mix give this smoothie the comfort and yumminess we all love!
- 1 frozen banana (ideally not too ripe)
- 1 cup almond milk
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ tsp 4-spice blend
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp PRANA organic Hemp & Chia seeds blend
- Optional: maple syrup drizzle, pumpkin seeds, chopped pecans, dried cranberries, banana slices
- Put all ingredients but the almond butter and seeds together in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a serving bowl, drizzle a small tablespoon of almond butter and sprinkle with the hemp & chia seeds blend plus your choice of other toppings.