Quick and Simple Almond Milk
For the “on the go” mornings, choose this quick and delicious almond milk recipe. Ready in under one minute, it pairs perfectly with your cereal, granola or oatmeal. You can also use it as a base for your smoothies or in your coffee for a slight amaretto flavour. It is the perfect substitute for any cow or soy milk called for in recipes.
- ¼ cup PRANA organic blanched almond butter
- 3 cups filtered water
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or 1 pitted Medjool date (optional)
- ¼ vanilla bean or 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Put all the ingredients in a high-speed blender and mix for 30 seconds.
- For a vanilla twist, also add either 1 tbsp maple syrup or 1 pitted Medjool date and either ¼ vanilla bean or 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Store in the refrigerator in a Mason type glass jar for up to 7 days. *Note that the milk will separate in the refrigerator. Simply shake before serving.