Quick and Simple Hazelnut Milk
Here is a quick and delicious hazelnut milk recipe. Ready in under one minute, it pairs perfectly with your cereal, granola or oatmeal. You can also use it as a base for your smoothies (especially tasty in maca or cacao smoothies) or in your coffee for a slight hazelnut flavour. It is the perfect substitute for any cow or soy milk called for in recipes.
- ¼ cup PRANA organic hazelnut butter
- 3 cups filtered water
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or 1 pitted Medjool date (optional)
- ¼ vanilla bean or 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Put all the ingredients in a high-speed blender and mix for 30 seconds.
- For a vanilla twist, also add either 1 tbsp maple syrup or 1 pitted Medjool date and either ¼ vanilla bean or 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Store in the refrigerator in a Mason type glass jar for up to 7 days. *Note that the milk will separate in the refrigerator. Simply shake before serving.