Raw Cacao Hemp Milk
A rich vegan milk filled with plenty of protein and flavour!
- 1 cup PRANA organic shelled hemp seeds
- 4 cups filtered water
- 4 tbsp PRANA organic raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Soak the hemp seeds in water for at least 4 hours. Drain and rinse well.
- Put the soaked hemp seeds in a blender with the filtered water. Mix until the hemp seeds are broken down into a milk.
- Using a nut milk bag (or cheesecloth), filter the milk while pouring into a clear glass jar with a sealable lid.
- Rinse the blender and pour the filtered milk back in.
- Add the cacao powder, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Blend until well combined.
- Store in a sealed glass jar in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. If the milk separates, shake the jar before serving.