S'mores waffle sandwiches
If s'mores are the ultimate campfire classic, this version made with waffles and our decadent chocolate bark is just out of this world! Make the waffles ahead of time if you're going to be out and about, and if there are any left, let it be known that they make a fantastic breakfast!
This recipe was created by Caroline Huard, aka Loounie.
- 1 3/4 cup plant-based milk or water
- ½ cup white beans, thoroughly rinsed
- 4 pitted Medjool dates
- 1 ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup whole grain flour (wheat, spelt, Kamut or gluten-free if desired)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 1 tsp lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp PRANA organic blanched almond or hazelnut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 or 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 pieces of waffle
- A few pieces of PRANA chocolate bark
- 1 - 2 vegan marshmallows (like Dandies), roasted over the fire, a candle or in the oven
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Let it rest at least 5 minutes. Meanwhile, heat up the waffle maker.
- Lightly oil the waffle plates and cook waffles according to instructions.