Just as pretty and delicious as the popular drink, but much healthier! A mango-raspberry smoothie made with our ProactivChia, decorated with a citrusy blueberry coulis, topped with whipped coconut cream, mango sauce and rainbow sprinkles. It's delicious, festive and 100% unicorn-approved!
- 1 1/2 cup frozen raspberries (or strawberries)
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1/2 cooked or raw beet (optionnal)
- 1 tbsp PRANA organic whole black ProactivChia seeds
- 2 cups plant-based milk
- 1/2 cup coconut cream or plant-based yogurt
- 1 tbsp frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (leave out if using yogurt)
- 1 tbsp maple or agave syrup
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth and creamy
- Blend blueberries with lemon juice (or yogurt if using) and maple syrup.
- In a small saucepan, heat coconut cream over low heat. If using yogurt, you can skip this step and the next one as well.
- Remove from heat and add the blueberry mix. Blend well.
- Blend together until smooth and homogenous.
- Assemble the smoothie: pour the blueberry coulis at the bottom of a large glass, then pour the mango-raspberry smoothie and mix delicately with a chopstick or a small spoon. Top with whipped coconut cream, the mango coulis and rainbow sprinkles. Enjoy immediately!