Vanilla Chia Pudding with Berries
This classic and timeless chia pudding is flavoured with vanilla and maple syrup, and topped off with fresh fruits and goji berries. Enjoy it as a healthy and nutritious breakfast, as a snack or for dessert!
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp PRANA organic whole black Proactivchia seeds
- Fresh fruit
- Goji berries to garnish
- Pour the milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract into a Mason jar.
- Add the chia and shake vigorously. After 5-10 minutes, shake vigorously again.
- Let the chia sit for 35 minutes until the mixture reaches the consistency of tapioca pudding.
- Alternate layers of chia pudding and fresh fruit.
- Garnish with more fresh fruit and goji berries.