Vegan Chia Balance chocolate bark ice cream
What’s better than a few scoops of homemade chocolate vegan ice cream? Homemade chocolate vegan ice cream with big pieces of our new Chia Balance organic chocolate bark, of course! The ice cream itself is easy peasy to make, and the chocolate bark contains our special blend of probiotic ProactivChia seeds, for a homemade dessert full of goodness!
- 1 cup of cashews, soaked overnight
- 1 ½ cup coconut milk
- 2/3 cup raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup coconut sugar or cane sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- ½ tbsp corn starch
- Chia Balance chocolate bark
- Rinse and drain the cashews.
- In a high-speed blender, add cashews, coconut milk, cacao powder, sugar, vanilla and salt. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Dilute the cornstarch in about a tablespoon of water and add to the blender, mixing quickly.
- Add the preparation to a saucepan and place it over medium-low heat for a few minutes to thicken it.
- Pour the mix into a rectangular loaf pan and place in the freezer for about 30 minutes to cool.
- Chop the chocolate bark coarsely. Take the pan out of the freezer and mix in the chocolate barks pieces evenly.
- Freeze overnight.