Wholesome Vanilla Chia Breakfast Smoothie
A smoothie bowl that's half vanilla chia pudding, and half banana, cacao and almond butter smoothie. Top it all off with some goji berries, nuts and fruit, and you have a delicious, nutritious breakfast!
- 3 cups almond milk, divided
- 4 tbsp PRANA organic whole black Proactivchia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp PRANA organic blanched almond butter
- 1 tbsp PRANA organic raw cacao powder
- 1 PRANA organic Medjool date, pitted
- Prepare your chia pudding the evening before. Put the 1 ½ cup of almond milk and vanilla in a Mason jar and shaking vigorously. Add the chia seeds and maple syrup and shake again. Shake the jar every 15 minutes to make sure the seeds don't stick to the bottom. Repeat this four times (one hour).
- In a blender, mix together the banana, the remaining 1 ½ cup of almond milk, the almond butter, the cacao powder and the date until smooth.
- Pour the chia pudding and smoothie mixture into a bowl at the same time in order to get two distinct sides.
- Garnish with chia, goji berries, almonds and banana slices.