Blueberry and Coconut Chia Pudding
A creamy, coconut-flavoured chia pudding perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp PRANA organic whole chia seeds
- 3 tbsp maple syrup, divided
- ½ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Strips of dried coconut as garnish
- In a Mason jar, put the coconut milk, chia seeds and 2 tbsp of maple syrup. Seal and shake. Let sit for an hour or overnight.
- In a food processor on low speed, mix the blueberries, the remaining 1 tbsp of maple syrup and the vanilla until it reaches a chunky texture. Do not overmix until smooth.
- Spread some chia mixture in Mason jars or cups. Layer on 2 tbsp of fruit mixture, distribute the remaining chia mixture then top off by distributing the rest of the fruit mixture.
- Garnish with coconut strips.