Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
This dressing is an explosion of all five tastes: sweet, sour, bitter, salty and umami!
- 1/2 cup goldenberries (physalis)
- 3/4 water
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- sea salt and ground pepper, to taste
- Purée the first three ingredients together in a blender.
- Add the olive oil.
- Season with sea salt and ground pepper to taste.
- Serve with mixed greens tossed with raisins with finely sliced dried goldenberries. Also pairs well with a walnut and endive salad, or simply with a half avocado.