Banoffee pie chia pudding
This chia pudding recipe has all the flavours you love in a Banoffee pie, made into a delicious and healthy chia pudding parfait!
Recipe and photo by Jessica Hoffman from Choosingchia!
- 1/4 cup PRANA organic whole ProactivChia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp PRANA organic coconut oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup plant-based yogurt of choice
- 1 banana, chopped
- Mix all the chia pudding ingredients together in a bowl. Place in the fridge for an hour or overnight to gel.
- Mix all the caramel ingredients together in a small pot on medium heat. Mix until everything is incorporated.
- Layer the chia pudding, yogurt, caramel and banana in a cup or jar and enjoy!