Double Chocolate ProactivChia Smoothie Bowl
Who said all smoothies had to be green? This smoothie is for the chocolate lovers and fellow hazelnut butter addicts! This smoothie still incorporates some superfoods and greens, so you're not totally cheating with this delicious treat. Kids and adults alike will savour this decadent smoothie.
- 1 cup of chocolate almond milk
- 2 tbsp of PRANA organic whole blackProactivChia seeds
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 banana
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp of hazelnut butter
- 1 tsp of maca (optional)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (optional)
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- Prepare the chia pudding by adding the ProactivChia seeds to a Mason jar with 1 cup of chocolate almond milk and maple syrup. Shake vigorously and let sit for 30 minutes in the fridge. This step can be prepared a day before.
- Prepare the chocolate smoothie base by mixing in a blender the banana, almond milk, cacao, maca, coconut oil and hazelnut butter.
- Pour the chia pudding and the smoothie in a bowl at the same time to create a half and half visual effect. Garnish with cacao nibs and hemp seeds.