Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
A quick and easy raw fudge recipe, as tasty as it is versatile. Try switching the kind of nut butter, or easily replacing the cacao powder with carob powder for different variations!
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2/3 cup nut butter
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup carob powder or cacao powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cacao nibs
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Line a small baking dish with plastic wrap or grease it with coconut oil.
- In a bowl, mix together the nut butter, coconut oil and maple syrup until it reaches a smooth and creamy texture. If the ambient temperature is below 68°F, prepare this mixture in a double boiler.
- Gradually stir the carob or cacao powder into the mixture, until it becomes a smooth paste.
- Evely spread the mixture in the prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cacao nibs.
- Place in the freezer for at least 20 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and cut into small squares.