Green Smoothie and ProactivChia Pudding Bowl
Forget drinking smoothies with a straw - now they're eaten with a spoon! Breakfast bowls have everything you could ask for: a smoothie on one side, chia pudding on the other, separated by a variety of gourmet toppings. Prep is fast and easy, which gives you plenty of extra time in your morning routine to savour your healthy and hearty breakfast. Seasonal fruit adds vitamins, while fibre and magnesium come from almonds, walnuts, cashews, hazelnuts, chia seeds and/or hemp seeds. For extra crunch, try adding muesli, granola or Goji berries. Change up the colours of your smoothie each day of the week according to the fruits and veggies in your fridge!
- 4 tbsp PRANA organic whole black Proactivchia seeds
- 1 ½ cup almond milk (preferably home made)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 frozen or fresh banana
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp PRANA organic blanched almond butter
- 1 tsp PRANA organic raw maca powder
- Maple syrup, to taste
- PRANA organic raw European almonds
- PRANA organic shelled hemp seeds
- PRANA organic whole black Proactivchia seeds
- PRANA organic classic original coconut strips
- The day before, prepare the ProactivChia pudding. Mix the almond milk and vanilla in a Mason jar, stir well and add the ProactivChia and maple syrup.
- Regularly shake the jar to prevent the chia from sticking and sinking. Keep in the refrigerator overnight.
- Mix all ingredients in a high-speed speed blender until smooth and creamy.
- To serve, pour the pudding and smoothie into a bowl at the same time, one in each hand to create a half and half effect.
- Garnish with nuts, seeds, coconut and berries.
- Serve immediately.