Mango smoothie bowl with goji berries and Machu Pichu mix
Topping a smoothie bowl with a bit of Machu Pichu mix is a healthy option that'll give your breakfast a boost of delicious crunch, protein, and tons of energy to start your day! PRANA offers a variety of trail mixes, including Kilimanjaro for the chocolate lovers, Annapurna for a sweet and salty mix, and Fuji, for those in need of a salty fix. Take your pick, they're all great options to top this bowl!
- 1 cup mango chunks (fresh or frozen)
- ¾ cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp PRANA organic whole black ProactivChia seeds
- 1 banana, cut in two
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup strawberries
- 2 tbsp goji berries
- 1 tsp fresh ginger
- Dried mangoes
- Fresh blueberries, raspberries and strawberries
- PRANA organic Machu Pichu exotic fruit & nut mix
- Put the mango chunks, orange juice, and half the banana in the blender. Mix until smooth and creamy. Pour into a Mason jar, add the chia seeds and shake. Set aside.
- Add the almond milk, blueberries, strawberries, remaining banana half, goji berries and ginger to the blender (no need to wash it in between!). Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the two smoothies in a bowl side by side, and top with Machu Pichu trail mix.