Overnight Oatmeal with ProactivChia, Banana and Cacao Nibs
Don't scramble over breakfast when it can be as easy as this! The trick: prepare your oatmeal the night before, this will win you time in the morning to enjoy the hearty breakfast you've been meaning to enjoy. Our ProactivChia seeds will keep your gut flora happy and your stomach full!
- 1 banana
- 3 tbsp PRANA organic whole black Proactivchia seeds
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp raw cacao nibs
- 3/4 cup homemade almond milk
- 4 or 5 raw almonds
- Drizzle maple syrup, to taste
- Puree the banana using a fork.
- In an airtight container (such as a Mason jar), mix together the banana puree, chia, rolled oats, cacao nibs, almond milk and maple syrup. Mix well and let sit overnight in the fridge.
- In the morning, pour into a bowl, add some banana slices, almonds and a little bit of maple syrup.