S'mores waffle sandwiches
S'mores are the ultimate campfire classic and our version made with waffles and our decadent chocolate bark is simply outta this world! The waffles can be made ahead of time and leftover waffles are perfect for breakfast!
This recipe was created by Caroline Huard, aka Loounie.
- 1 3/4 cup plant-based milk or water
- ½ cup white beans, thoroughly rinsed
- 4 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup whole grain flour (wheat, spelt, Kamut or gluten-free if desired)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 1 tsp lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp almond or hazelnut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 or 2 tsp ground cinnamon (optional)
- 2 waffles
- Some PRANA organic chocolate barks
- 1 or 2 vegan marshmallows (such as Dandies), roasted over the fire, a candle or in the oven
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Let rest at least 5 minutes. Meanwhile, heat up the waffle maker.
- Lightly oil the waffle plates and cook waffles according to instructions.