Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8 waffles
Beautifully golden and fluffy, these turmeric waffles are the perfect match for our field berry chia jam. A guaranteed hit at breakfast!
This recipe was created by Odile Joly-Petit.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (or whole wheat or a mix of both)
- 2 cups plant-based milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp cane sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- In a large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, sugar, turmeric and salt.
- Add the plant-based milk, oil and vanilla extract to the dry ingredients.
- Mix well until smooth and homogenous. Do not overmix.
- Cook according to the instructions for your waffle iron.