Vegan Fleur De Sel Chocolate Chip Cookies
A decadent vegan cookie to eat while it's still warm! Make sure to double up this recipe as you'll be coming back for more.
- 1 cup spelt flour or all-purpose gluten-free flour
- ½ cup cane sugar
- ½ cup raw cacao powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- Generous pinch fleur de sel
- 8 tbsp almond milk
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup dark chocolate chunks
- Preheat the oven to 150°C (300°F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, mix together the flour, sugar, cacao powder, baking soda, baking powder and fleur de sel.
- Melt the coconut oil in a double boiler.
- Add the almond milk and coconut oil to the food processor and mix until the ingredients form a dough.
- Add the chocolate chunks.
- Form cookies the size of ping-pong balls and place on the prepared sheet. Gently flatten the balls and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on a cooling rack. They will be very soft when warm but will continue to cook and harden as they cool.