Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Easy healthy snack for the kids!
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 potato
- 2 beets
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- sea salt and ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Thinly slice the vegetables using a mandolin.
- In a bowl, mix the cut veggies with the olive oil until well coated.
- Spread the vegetables on the prepared baking sheets in a single layer. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the vegetables are golden and crisp.
- Serve with our vegan dip.