Viennese Hot Maca Chocolate
When it's cold outside, indulge in this comforting and delicious hot chocolate topped with a coconut whipped cream.
- ½ cup dark chocolate chunks
- ¾ cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp raw maca powder
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 tsp raw cacao powder
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate and whisk in the almond milk and maple syrup.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the maca.
- Whip the coconut cream until thick.
- Pour the hot chocolate into a mug and top with a dollop of coconut whipped cream. Sprinkle with cacao powder.