Breakfast cookies with bananas and oatmeal
This quick and easy cookie recipe uses ingredients you should already have in your pantry: chia seeds and oats. Thanks to the ripe bananas in this recipe, there's no need for added sugar. Besides the cacao nibs, you can add just about anything to these cookies according to your taste, from almonds to hemp seeds to seeds to chocolate chunks!
- 1 tbsp PRANA organic whole black chia seeds
- 3 tbsp water
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup oats (or rice flakes, spelt flakes or quinoa flakes)
- 2 tbsp PRANA organic shelled hemp seeds
- 1/2 cup PRANA organic raw European almonds, powdered
- 1/4 cup PRANA organic raw cacao nibs
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix the chia seeds with the water to form a gel. Let sit for several minutes.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas into a purée.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Drop 2 tbsp of the cookie dough at a time onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Put in preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until the cookies are lightly browned.